Friday, June 28, 2013

Greek Yogurt Revisited: Chocolate Banana Greek Yogurt

Who doesn't get a sweet tooth once in a while? I know I do, and it can be challenging finding things that indulge your sweet tooth while still being relatively healthy. This is just another variation of my Healthy Peanut Butter "Pie", but I've lightened this up even more. The bananas add sweetness so I replaced the chocolate syrup with cocoa powder. SPOILER: you won't even miss it.

Bear with me as the blog design undergoes some changes. Its still a work in progress getting the setup exactly how I want it, but I'll get there!

Chocolate Banana Greek Yogurt

Chocolate Banana Greek Yogurt 
Makes 1 Serving

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
  • 1/3 of a medium banana
  • 2 tsp peanut butter
  • 1 tsp cocoa
  • 3-4 dark chocolate chips
Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork to your desired consistency.

Mix in greek yogurt, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. 

Chop the dark chocolate chips into small chunks and mix in/garnish the top with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment